Based on a charming anecdote to embody the Swartland as place of origin. Delightfully quirky and adventurous with bold and vibrant packaging. The label is easily recognisable and has strong shelf appeal. It is a tribute to indigenous South African culture and evokes natural beauty while appealing to the free spirited.
Only the best Swartland vineyards are selected to produce Survivor. Four single varietal wines are the basis of the range of which two are proudly South African: Chenin Blanc and Pinotage. The sub-brands’ vineyards are sourced throughout the Western Cape by our top viticultural team (including Dirk Bosman) with more than 100 years combined winemaking experience.
The cow stops here.
This vibrant and excitingly different wine range proudly reflects the free spirit and rich terroir of one of the most dynamic wine regions in the Southern Hemisphere: the Swartland.
- Survivor Chenin Blanc 2015, 2016 & 2017 4½ STAR RATING (Platter’s South African Wine Guide)
- Survivor Offspring Fairtrade Cape Red Blend 2015 RED WINE TROPHY (South African Airways Wine List Awards 2017)
- Most Listings for the Year (9) CEO’S AWARD (South African Airways Wine List Awards 2017)
- Most Wine in Litres (105 344) CHAIRMAN’S AWARD (South African Airways Wine List Awards 2017)
- Survivor Chenin Blanc 2016 DOUBLE PLATINUM (Top 100 South African Wines 2017)
- Survivor Sauvignon Blanc 2017 GOLD (Michelangelo International Wine Awards 2017)
- Survivor Cabernet Sauvignon 2016 GOLD (Michelangelo International Wine Awards 2017)
- Survivor Wild Yeast Chardonnay 2016 GOLD (Chardonnay du Monde 2017)
- Survivor Chenin Blanc 2016 91 POINTS (Decanter South African Chenin Blanc Review 2016)
- Survivor Pinotage 2015 GOLD (Veritas Wine Awards 2016)
- Survivor Cabernet Sauvignon 2015 GOLD (Michelangelo International Wine Awards 2016)
- Survivor Pinotage 2015 GOLD (Mundus Vini 2016)
- Survivor Chenin Blanc 2015 GOLD (Sakura Japan Women’s Wine Awards 2015)